Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 3- Alcohol and Drugs

Haish. I don't have enough understanding about drugs and alcohol. I can't talk about them in details. Yeah, this can be the starting point for me to dig a deeper information related to this topic. But I don't feel like doing it. But as they've said life is all about choices. Choices whether you want to do it or you don't want to do it, so what will I choose? Huahua. Rasa bersalah dengan diri sendiri kalau tak cari.

Okay. Medicine is a legal drug. I used to rely on medicine such as claratyne. Therefore, I have taken drug in my life. Hoho.

The percentage of alcohol in our food or drinks whether just a little turns them to be haram. Beer yg kita tahu memang tinggi kandungan alkoholnya dengan kek-kek yg just guna sikit ja pun wine tetap sama hukumnya-haram. Jadi jgn timbul pulak pemikiran yg ada alkohol sikit, so it is okay. No.no. Be careful in making choices.

And alcohol just like in our cosmetics product is permissible. Correct me if I'm wrong because I only referred to some Islamic discussion websites in getting the answer.



Here mcm website list of halal products. Boleh jugak kalau nak rujuk-rujuk kan.

No comments: