Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2- In 10 years I'll write A Teacher's Travelogue

I know what I want and what I can do. And I know what I can't do. How to know that? Obviously, I've tried new things here and guess like I had recognized myself better then before.

Okay, I can share some examples. They've asked me to become the person in charge at Hari Sukan. Okay, fine, I was willing to help. However, my duty was to hold the 'bunga manggar'. I feel awkward, totally disaster. Huh. To conclude that, I can say that I am not a suitable person to become 'bunga manggar' holder. Majlis kurang berseri. ;-p

Aha, and here I get the chance to do things that I love. And deep in my heart I know I can do them. However I don't get the opportunity to try them out. Err okay perhaps I got the chance, but it is too less. Yeah, I mean like acting, writing script, and perhaps teaching. Though I might feel down sometimes, but those things lighten my mood unexpectedly. Therefore, I realize that I am on a right track. It is amazing to experience thing that I never want to do, just become one of the greatest gift in my life.( being a student in Institut Pendidikan Guru)

Oh, the question is where I would like to be in 10 years kan. Heee. Kalau ikut hati I want to leave Malaysia and go to travel all around the world. But hey, realistic la sikit kan. I just have to shoulder a huge responsibility. And I don't want to be teacher who just teaches in class, I want to teach my students to appreciate life more and more. Okay, I do love my life but now I love it even more.

In 10 years, If panjang umur, I would like to be the person who teaches teacher to teach. Wah wah wah. InsyaAllah. Where? Of course di Malaysia tempat tanah tumpahnya darahku.







Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

shahjiehan said...

good luck! moga impian utk mrnjadi guru menjadi kenyataan

Kayun said...

tq sgt2 my senior :)